I’ve been doing weight watchers for about four months now and am starting to feel like I’ve found my groove with it. I’m getting steady consistent results and I’m not feeling hungry, which is exactly what I want! Below is a list of the types of things I’ve been eating for breakfast on a daily basis and their points values, as one of the things I have found is that I need variety both for my sanity and continued weight loss.
1. 1 slice brown toast (2pp) and 1 medium poached egg (2pp)
2. A weight watchers yogurt (1pp) and a pear
3. A weight watchers yogurt (1pp) and a light Alpen Bar (2pp)
4. 1 slice of brown toast (2pp) with Philadelphia lightest spread
5. Two mini meringues (1pp) with a weight watchers yogurt (1pp) and some strawberries
6. 1 bananna blended with 1 egg (2pp) to make banana pancakes
7. 1 weight watchers hot chocolate (1pp) with a fruit salad
I mix up my breakfasts and rarely have the same thing two days in a row, sometimes I also use these options as somthing to have as an evening snack before bed.