Wow it’s April!! The year is going so fast it’s crazy! I haven’t done any monthly goals for the last couple of months, as just surviving with a new born baby seamed like goal enough. But now it’s time to get back into the swing of things so here goes:
1. Keep going to weight watchers and don’t lose momentum
2. Try to exercise at least once a week, I know this isn’t really enough but at the moment just fitting in one session is really difficult.
3. Take Jake swimming every week.
4. Have a nice family day out for my birthday
5. Send out Easter cards
6. Work on Max sleeping better in his crib
7. Express milk more regularly
That’s it for this month! I think April is going to be a good one : )