I am still very new to the blogging word and am just sort of finding my way along as I go. There are a few things that I’m unsure of etc, so I though what better way to get a little friendly help and advice then to write a post that reaches out to other bloggers and asks all of my blogging related questions in the hope the some kind people will leave me a comment and help me out!
1) Is it safe for me to use our name on my blog – some people use names and others don’t just wondering what peoples reasons were behind their decisions?
2) Should I watermark my photos? (I feel like the answer to this is ‘yes’) if so how do I do this as easily as possible?
3) If I use pictures I find on the internet do I need to provide a link back to where I found it or credit it somehow?
4) Do you ask friends / family for their permission before you mention them in the blog?
5) If you review a product or place just on your own accord do you let the brand owners know about it?
6) I have a Kred score on my blog, but I still don’t’ know what I’m supposed to do with it and what constitutes a good score?
7) My blog uses a free wordpress template on wordpress. com is their anything I can do to improve / personalise its appearance?
8) As a new blogger how do I start working with companies to provide reviews / sponsored posts ect?
I’m sure I’ll think of loads more questions as time goes on, but in the meantime if you are a seasoned blogger please feel free to leave me a comment to answer any of my questions. Or provide a link if you have blogged about anything that could help me out!
Many thanks in advance!
Once I’ve got some answers to my questions I will compile them and write a post about what I have found, so that I can help any other new bloggers!